Tuesday 22 February 2011

The start of my journey...

My journey has already started...I am a member of a weight loss support group on FB and have been totally inspired to make 2011 the year for lots of changes including ME!!  Yes this is not the first time I have tried to lose my weight!  But my mindset is very different this time!  I have friends that I am accountable to and who are encouraging and supporting me. 

Two days ago my friend KF and I went and signed up Tony Ferguson Weight Loss Centres to get things moving a bit faster.  I will be blogging on how I cope with the diet, the temptations, the ups and downs and life in general.   I will be putting my weigh-ins and waist measurements on here so you can follow on. 

On Monday I weighed in at 89.2kg (the heaviest I have been is 92kg).  My waist was 102cm.


This photo was taken over a year a go not much has changed.  The next photos are a bit more in your face but a wake-up call!!


 

Size 16-18 and 158cm tall...not at all healthy!!  Things have to change!  The mind and body are willing so let's do it!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good on you Juanita!!! I need to draw from some of your motivation!! Look forward to reading your blog & following your sucess :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Juanita!!! You go girl! I am still trying to shift the last 9kg to get to goal weight. When I started at Weight Watchers I was 87k (160cm tall) ARGH! It was awful, but I have made so many changes now that I know I won't go back. I do plateau for ages, but never stack it back on, so I have learnt a few things.

    I will definitely follow you. Us girls who want to be healthy need to help each other, because it is not an easy journey, especially when you are busy.

    Good luck with the shakes. I have tried shakes in the past, but they all make me gag. Hats off to you if you can stick with them.

    Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Juanita,

    Great you are on this path. I'll join you! Here's to a happy and healthy new bodee for us.

    ReplyDelete