Monday 2 May 2011

On a downer.....

As I said in my first post, I will have my ups and downs.  After allowing myself to taste bread, cheese and other high carb yummies over the past few weeks it has caught up with me.  For weeks I plateaued on 83kg but today on the scales I have had a gain and now 84.5kg...  Not good!

So tomorrow is the start of a new day and new week of detoxing off carbs...again!!  I was doing brilliantly without these foods and did not crave them.  But as soon as I had a taste of cheese, bread, sugary foods I was craving them!  Its not fair that the yummiest food is the worst for you!  So back onto my TF regime strict and starting from scratch! 

Life will have its ups and downs!  Need to knuckle down again and get my control back over food.  Weather permitting I am not going to use the car unless I have to this week and see how that goes as well as back on TF.  I think the main thing is the water consumption this really has to be stepped up again and no excuses!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you have not let a small setback stop you on your journey. I hope you have a fantastic week filled with successful baby steps.

    ReplyDelete