Tuesday 10 July 2012

Starting over...

Being human I have been very slack!  I am starting over.  I am overweight, have high cholestrol, and extremely unfit.  I have started with a local PT company and I am starting again.

I am trying to maintain a healthy diet (major mental game that one) and regular exercise.  Every week I am doing 4 major sessions: PT, 2x boxing, and a bootcamp.  Trying to fit in some walking too.

I am into my 2nd week of my 12 results package.  So will be on here a lot more to keep you informed of how I going.


3 comments:

  1. Awesome, Sounds great Juanita :-) I'm 5 weeks into a boot camp too, it's so motivatiing!!
    All the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Juanita, sounds like you are on the right track. Love Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck sweetheart, try not to be too hard on yourself. If it were easy there wouldn't be a bazillion dollar diet industry. xx

    ReplyDelete