Saturday 26 February 2011

Some new recipes tried...

Well...still not a fan of the soup shakes...hmmm....I made a pizza base as per TF recipe using the cream of chicken soup satchet...added homemade tomato sauce with vegies and riccotta cheese on top...

It was edible but not something I will repeat...think I will totally skip the soup satchets...gave it a go...

Felt a little off today...I am being extremely controlled...but I did have a little slice of homemade garlic pizza made on lebanese bread...first bit of carbs I have had since Monday...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juanita. My name is Jennie and I'm a member of the FB group. I think it is fantastic and brave of you to do this, you are an inspiration. I wanted to let you know also that I was, and will be again, using the Symply Too Good to be True cook books. They work really well and teach you how to change 'normal' food into healthy food. Books 4,3 and 5 seem to be the best. Good luck on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennie thanks! Yes I will definitely going through the books very soon looking for ideas. In the next phase of TF I get to eat more real food instead of a shake...

    ReplyDelete